Monday, November 15, 2010

Huffman/Huard Family Photoshoot 11-14-2010

   So I woke up on Sunday morning and I got a message from this lovely family asking if I might be available to do a family shoot for them. I told her that that wouldnt be a problem at all and pulled my calendar. As I looked through the days I saw that I had a couple spots open and asked her if she had a date in mind. To her response was, "Today." It definatly caught me off guard but I was happy to oblige. We decided to hit up Sycamore Mineral Springs where they have bright green grass all year long and lots of trees. We had alot of fun with the shoot and their little ones where very photogenic. Check em out and let me know what you think. There will be more to come on facebook.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job and what a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

You guys look realy good, everyone has a comfortable
smile. I like the music in the background.