Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Blaze

  So it has been a very long time since I have gotten a chance to do a newborn session, probablly mainly because I am a guy, and women usually have a gentle touch. What most people don't know is that I have 5 kids and the oldest is only 4. So I have been pretty good at raising little ones LOL. Anyways this last week I got the opportunity to do a newborn session with a little baby named Blaze. Not only was he the easiest baby to work with but he got some pretty spectacular poses LOL. Well I won't ramble on and on. Here are a few of the pics from his shoot, and if you are interested, I do do newborn sessions and would be happy to set one up ;) Email us at apriormemory@gmail.com or call (805)286-6209 The mother of this shoot called me the "Baby Whisperer" LOL

















No comments: