Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Pierce Family Valentine's day shoot

I have heard many people talk about how much they hate Valentine's day and alot who absolutly LOVE Valentine's day! So one day I was sitting and thinking, "why do so many people dislike it." Besides maybe not having someone to share it with, the number 1 reason i have been given is that because loved ones don't know what to give. So I came up with the idea of using what I love to do as a special gift one can give to their loved one, a Valentine's day shoot! Here is the Pierce family. They were an absolute blast to work with and were willing to go all out to get the best photos. Here are a couple of pictures from that shoot and I am planning on adding a couple more. Check em out and become one of our followers. We have alot of really fun stuff coming up and can't wait to share it with you!





















No comments: